PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

valuation time, page-11

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Here are some examples of recent deals - the thing to note is each of these have been done on Phase I/IIa and Patrys is within days or weeks of completing this trial. It doesn't take much to see how well it has been travelling through the updates on completion of the first 3 cohorts & 4th just around the corner. The progress has been validated to a degree through both the EMA & FDA granting Orphan Designation across both the US & Europe - this is always extremely attractive to any partners / suitors with the attached benefits received under each ruling. If as previously stated by the company the significant interest they have had from big pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies surrounding this trial - how do you think the impetus of completion coupled with the FDA's ruling this week was really going to play out ? Is the ridiculous volumes traded really something that hard to grasp ? and yet still sitting with just a $24M market cap.

It's stepping into its own......

In June this year Celgene moved on Acetylon's drug in Phase I trials offering $100M option upfront payment & potentially up to $1.7B - HERE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4383931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1884285 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.