PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

I started watching this closely from mid September, at the time,...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    I started watching this closely from mid September, at the time, it looked like there was a large fish playing in the little PAB pond and said fish had full control. Around 3m units were used at the coalface to push it down from 4 to 2.4 cents (Low volume). The chart doesn't show it of course but the market depth from 2 to 2.4 cents grew quite rapidly before the opening bell on Monday Oct 28th……Big fish now satisfied.

With the cloak of invisibility lifted and so many shares traded at 5.2 cents yesterday, we may see some resistance at around the 10.5 cent mark now. Any stock bought below 5 cents is virtually irrelevent now with the churn of yesterday. Everyone can see that it's incredibly undervalued when compared to many and a huge re-rate can only be hampered by PAB themselves doing something stupid. If they sit on their hands, there's no reason why it won't keep going until it's gets ridiculous……Radar stocks always do!

5.2 cents is now the point to base fibs from in my view……..Those getting any of the low volume below this mark are just lucky and unlikely to influence future outcomes.

I'm looking at an ABC to 19 cents over several weeks using the fib extension of 161.8% from a data set of 5.2 to 10.5………There are no high volume resistance points at all above this level (5.2 cents) so fib extensions would appear the most logical method of target estimation.

Possibly, market cap could be used as an upper limit but what cap is expensive based upon known knowns?………I don't know but when stocks get onto the radar they tend to get to ridiculous market caps and go way beyond what most consider reasonable at the beginning of the run.

I does appear a long way off but i'm thinking 19 cents at this point as it's only a market cap of around 105m and should fit nicely into what fibs i expect to play with.

Good luck guys, i bet i'm even selling it short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1004952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.