GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

valuation update

1. 5,079 Posts.
    as more deals etc have been done, that we have only seen now, it has obviously created more work for the valuers, hence the delay.

however I believe there is a cut off on new or increased deals/agreements for this valuation process.

so I think it will be a case of, as of the 14th Nov, for example this is what we have,

I mean if they keep adding new deals/agreements it will never be done.

so I think the valuation could be pretty much done and 2 weeks could be conservative.

as stated they will send this together with the memorandum to the ASX and if no problems we will get this and the ASX will be asked to approve listing.

We should get P1 shares probably next week.

unfortunately some things take time and sometimes paper work is the biggest hold up.

will be interesting to see in 12 moths from now what GCN will look like with these new channels, P1 business etc,
    many will say it wont ever happen,

not sure how a bollywood channel will work in all this but will find out.

at present they have 1 channel, and not a great one, but it is a foot in the door and hopefully these next 8 to 10 channels will have more content and will make a lot of money through the shopping channels etc.
    I suppose the lifestyle channel will have content and then links to buy products either online or through the IPTV platform.

not sure about Bollywood.

I will try and find out more on these 2 large property groups associated with Insured group, if not the names then the concept behind it.

this could be very big or a very elaborate hoax.

doubt a newly listed company could get away with an elaborate hoax if some of these things are reliant on ASX approving listing.

it is risk/reward, would have liked these things last week but next week will do o.k. if done properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.