DYL 2.41% $1.22 deep yellow limited

Valuation US$1.75

1. 3,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578

Just out from Zac’s ….

VALUATION

Broadly speaking, the public uranium companies can be grouped into three segments: producers, development companies and exploration companies. Producers are actively mining and generating revenues. Exploration companies are prospecting and/or drilling to establish mineral resources. In between these two segments are the development companies that already have established resources and are advancing through the process to bring a mine in operation, generally from the point of initiating a Pre-Feasibility Study to the actual construction of a mine. The comparable companies to Deep Yellow fall into this category.

Further, the comparable companies have been narrowed through quantitative factors, particularly those with a market capitalization over $200 million and trading above $0.50 per share. This process captures a range of well-funded junior uranium development companies, which are listed in the table above. Currently, the P/B valuation range of these comparable companies is between 2.14 and 7.22. With the expectation that Deep Yellow’s stock will attain a mid-second quartile P/B ratio of 5.0, our comparable analysis valuation price target is US$1.75.

for the full report:-

https://scr.zacks.com/news/news-details/2023/DYLLF-At-the-Tumas-Project-EIA-submitted-to-MEFT-and-updated-MRE-expected-in-3Q.-New-drilling-programs-commence-at-Tumas--Mulga-Rock.-Also-exploration-updates-for-Aussinanis-and-the-Nova-JV-article/default.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.030(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.177B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.21 $3.630M 2.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 53989 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 75766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.