RNG 0.00% 1.8¢ range river gold limited

valuation, page-10

1. 91 Posts.
    Well, I understand you have had a rough ride with ox and rng. What can I say, I have taken the same rough ride with these and some others. GFC did it to all of us to some degree. I guess thats why its called trading and not collecting money. We can all look at the same information and each of us come up with our own interpretation of what it all means. Each is entitled to his own opinion, and each is entitled to trade his own book. Sometimes you will be right and sometimes wrong. As the man once said, "this is the life we have chosen". :-)

Certainly have not put anything on HC hoping or trying to convince ANYONE to follow me. Just trying to throw some things out there and add to the debate, give people some things to think about. I will be the first to tell you, DYOR, Plan your trades and trade your plan!!!

I look at RNG and see the big holders and I look at their track record which is over the long haul, outstanding, this bunch knows how to make money in the aussie mining market, they have done it again and again. And even with OXR, if you had bought in when they were a penny stock like rng is now, and had stayed in through the GFC you would still be way way way UP. (Unfortunately, I was not one of those, came to late to the party:-) Looks like to me they are in the process of creating another winner with rng, not trying to convince you, but that is my interpretation of the huge amount of data that I have researched.

Yes they got their heads handed to them in the gfc, as just about EVERYONE in the world did, so I wont really hold that against them, that is the market risk we take to play the game. For myself, as someone who has made and lost and made several small fortunes in my life, I have a great appreciation and respect for someone who has had their head handed to them and who has the guts, gumption, drive, and balls to get up off their asses, quit feeling sorry for themselves, and give it another go, as in this case Owen Hegarty is doing, and interestingly enough, the people who know him best are happy to double down and follow along. Maybe, I dont expect or look for perfection because I am so damned imperfect myself:-), besides, perfection is the enemy of progress.

So, I look at it a bit differently, same facts, different interpretation of what it meant then and what it means now. OXR, well gfc happend to everyone, they made the best of a bad situation. Indee, they tried the strategy and it failed, this mining game is a tough one, and they took a shot and it failed, it happens, in fact in this game of penny mining stocks, it happens more often than not. That doesnt make the people bad, it is just reflective of the risks inherent in the activity. In any event they got knocked down, but they got up dusted themselves off and are making another go of it, I like that a lot! These are the kinds of people that I like to be in business with. But thats just me, you should follow your own head and your own heart, and I wish you every success and happiness in that.

I am a bit curious though, and its really none of my business, but, are you still in rng? Just curious because by the tone of your posts, i had the impression you were out of rng and having nothing further to do with this bunch. So I was curious, if you are out, why are you still wasting your time posting about them? Why would you care?

Best to all, good luck and DYOR!!!!

PS, sorry I was so long winded!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.