VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

valuation, page-56

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Thanks for the posts HGZone, + all the other posters on this thread.

From what I've read from some of the links supplied via posters, I noted that depending on the type of formation and its contents it can take 4-6 weeks to determine the optimal choke size giving the best flow rates.( for liquid and gas).

One of the accounts ( search -> oil and gas docket no.03-0235627) stated that the 6/64 average oil rate was 82 bpd and that average gas rate was 450 mcfpd.

These oil and gas flow rate increased as choke size increased.

The last reading after 6 weeks testing, shows that on a 24/64 choke the recorded average oil rate was 1486 bpd and the average gas rate was 3602 mcfpd.

As we probably don't have oil and the formation is different at this interval, then the only comparison that may be similar for VIL is the average gas rate increase from initial to final is an increase of 700%.

Our initial gas rate is 1800 mcfpd or 1.8 mmcfpd, so even if it only halves the increase of the above comparison the we will have 1.8 mmcfpd x 350% = 6.3 mmcfpd.

I think this may be better than just commercial (from only 1 zone), so I am going to wait and see what is announced.

Hopefully FP#1 -> production and plans for FP#2 & 3 soon !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.