ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi AllIMO the reason for the price fall is due to a certain...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi All

IMO the reason for the price fall is due to a certain similarity to the last time the share price went for a run to 10 cents. We would get updates saying everything is on track but then get delays. Then they announced the cap raising and the rest was history.

When they first announced the projects they advised that the first shipment would be in January 2010. They then announced that it would be at the begining of February. Now we are being told that they will announce in DFebruary when they will be making their first shipment and it is expected to be in the first qtr of 2010.

I am fast losing faith in the companies ability to deliver on time and cant helpbut feel that these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel!!!

But doesn't matter, lets just give them another 20 million options each for their good work and what has already been done which at this stage is not much really.

We know f all about what is going on and my concern is that the issue of the prospectus will be too late to help us become more enlightened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.