ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

valuation, page-7

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (whitepointer)

It was also NSL shareholders who were ill informed by the company about the transport of iron ore.
    The company had been talking about rail being very close to the tenements.Most shareholders I believe thought that was the way the iron ore would be moved through the rail system.

With having to re-list the Company sector for trading they have to come clean on all relevant details.
    If they do not detail certain aspects about the Re-listing they are in big trouble.
    That I feel is the reason they had to all of a sudden show, the tenements locations,how they intended to transport the iron ore,with an indication of how long that would go on for,what distance from port and the port the iron ore would be shipped from.
    All these things were suppose to be private confidential,price sensitive,confidential because of not giving away the locations to other companies in case they tried to get the tenements.

I think having to disclose the details has given a better understanding of the set up and a lot of people are not so sure anymore going by some HotCopper posters selling their large holdings.

If NSL have to abide by similar conditions as in Australia about keeping the mine pit a certain distance from each boundary of the tenements,they could loose half the tenements size to this rule.They would have to get permission from landholders on each side of their tenements to be able to mine up to the boundary lines.The two tenements so far are only just over 6 hectares each.

Will that be an issue for NSL?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.