ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

white pointer and westcott; i think you are both right.perhaps...

1. 193 Posts.
    white pointer and westcott; i think you are both right.
    perhaps the price difference between road and rail is, in the scheme of things, negligible and to the extent people have been selling up or worry about that - well they shouldn't have.

On the other hand, it is a genuine concern when the roadshow presentations (the investor powerpoints) are soooooo lacking in specifics; when getting specific details is as hard as getting blood out of a stone; and targets are constantly NOT met. This road transport issue is just another example of things not working out as first represented to shareholders.

Lets face it; the reason NSL is paying $2million less for one of the tenements is NOT because the directors are so good; it is because the tenement is not as good as first put forward. We still haven't got drilling results; there is still no ore on ship; and no it seems the "transparent rail access agreements" might be transparent but we still can't get ore on a train (WTF?).

I'm not downramping; I am just a genuinely concerned shareholder who wants to see the share price grow but is not sure if the right things are being done to achieve that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.