ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

valuation, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "This is your arguement? What part didnt make sense? The 11% in 3 days not adequate? What math school did you go to? Quite badic really"

Ike,

As it appears from your comments above and in general that you could be still frequenting kindergarthen, it wouldn't take much higher higher levels to beat you. Believe me.!!

As for this comment of yours : "management will look after management! They are redundant, this is their pay sack, and THEY will look after themselves and wheel and deal with beach and screw small holders", end of quote.

Well, you may be right with that. I have never had any faith in any Managements let alone BPT's. But the end result will be that, if they manage to get something extra for themselves, we will all get to enjoy that something extra as well. And as for trusting the BPT Management over and above the ADE one, well mate, I am sure that you are very much joking or that you are wearing those rosed coloured glasses so thick, that you coudn't even be able to determine/distinguish night from day, roflmao.

BPT IMO are hopeless in doing these sort of things. They've failed so many times before that it isn't even funny. Hence why they've decided to go hostile straight from the beginning this time around. It is usually the norm that bidding companies talk with the vendor company first and foremost to see if they reach a deal, and if all of that fails, then they would move to hostile.

BPT hasn't even got that one right lol. And they never even attempted sweetening the deal by offering scrip for scrip where existing ADE holders could be enticed to share the spoils of their tenements at some stage or another lol.
    Could it be that not many may want to own their scrip, or most importantly that they have so many shares on issue already themselves that it could be a little embarassing to issue anymore. (Besides issuing them to themselves of course).

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.