AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Bumpkin, mate,Grab another bottle of bundy and channel Anna's...

1. 5,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17383
    Bumpkin, mate,

Grab another bottle of bundy and channel Anna's inspirational flood speech, "We're the people that they breed tough... the ones that they knock down and we get up again." Then again, she might have just been urging herself on.

In the 6 months or so I've been posting here I've been alluded to as unsophisticated, an insignificant part owner of the company, told I scraped the bottom of the barrel or something similar, berated for asking stupid questions and routinely TDd. And playez hasn't even started laying into me yet! No matter, my own kids have called me worse. As long as I stay interested, have something to say or a question to ask, I'll continue to post.

For some investors like me, the past 4 years can only be described as traumatic. Currently each week seems to rival the one before in the "hellish" stakes.

At these times, some of us brag, most of us go quiet, many get anxious or aggro and some of us like to distract or use humour.

Bumpkin, read cdmick's valuation again. I'm no stock price analyst, but you have to concede that his/her valuation strategy, thought quick, tends to the extreme and is bafflingly obtuse. Dare I say it, it's funny!

One can choose to cry at times like this. I've done my crying. I'm not a fantasist. I simply prefer to have confidence in my thinking, distract myself from negativity and laugh as much as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.