RED 1.81% 40.8¢ red 5 limited

valuation, page-114

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Jeez colin its not very often someone makes me feel like an optimist. Did they build a tailings dam in your back yard or something- you seem very bitter towards them. They are taking their sweet time but there are a lot of worse managed companies out there. Fact is that on any prohect the only date you can be sure the plant will not run is the nominated start date. These guys have blown the date, but it appears budget is under control and hopefully quality of equipmebt is good. I think they are starting up from material at the base of the old dewatered pit so if any amount of rain is getting in there im sure that is stuffing things. The real issue is if rain is going to rob us of 3 months production every year, whatever they say doesnt seem like they can cope verry well when it tips it down.
    Just for fun colin, can u name any companies that have nominated a start date for a major project and actually achieved a full successful start anywhere near that date?? It took apple a year just to produce a white phone case for chrissake and theyre not muppets i believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $2.410M 5.983M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 1591190 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 996018 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.