RED 1.43% 35.5¢ red 5 limited

valuation, page-122

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Which ever way you look at it from my viewpoint im not surprised its been a rolling disaster as ive seen many, but that doesnt excuse it. As you obviously know, if you know what you are doing theres no reason you cant get all this stuff sorted out. I get the feeling that we maybe have some non technical directors supervising technical staff who are maybe either not the best or possibly the best locals available. The technical staff are letting us down and the directors are not technically experienced to realise theyre being stoodged maybe?
    must admit i found it curious when i was told that theyd been lucky to get a commissioning engineer who was close to retirement and wanted to settle in the phillipines- apparently highly experienced- then at the same time the debacle wuth the generators. How could you not know that when the mill or any other motor starts it takes up to 8 times normal current, Although this can be reduced by moderb vsd's etc. And not having ability to synchronize multiple generators with each other ? Very strange errors, and as i said before guys i know whoud have the cobveyor reshaping issues done in days. Were not being told something and i think it relates to the rain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.005(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $2.431B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $3.181M 8.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 2039055 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 1647208 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.