FFM 1.56% 94.5¢ firefly metals ltd

hi trader,if AUT had met their production targets, don't you...

1. 225 Posts.
    hi trader,

if AUT had met their production targets, don't you think they would be shouting about it?

the point I was driving at regarding the EFS, is that long term performance of the average AUT horizontal fracced wells has not been proven yet. Yes, I’m sure some wells will follow a hyperbolic decline, but what about the average well?

Average well performance to date has indicated an exponential decline. I posted a plot a while back (#7565646) which shows the average AUT well condensate performance and you can fit an exponential decline through the data. you can easily generate the same plot – just generate quarterly condensate rates/well and normalise the start time for all the wells, then take the average rates for each quarter.
    Condensate accounts for +75% of revenues on average, so this is a reasonable proxy for boe decline

I also posted another plot a while back (#7368405) showing that the end of year well rate would be 3,600-3,800 boepd. This assumes exponential decline of existing wells. The actual ave rate in December was ~ 3,500 boepd. The difference may be accounted for by the loss of production whilst working over some wells during that month.

I don’t think I suggested using a cut off of 150 boepd.

All the best in crystallizing your AUT gains

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $454.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 96.5¢ 93.0¢ $1.355M 1.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94069 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.