FRG 5.00% 21.0¢ forge resources limited

anyone have a view on future value v current sp?It seems most of...

1. 636 Posts.
    anyone have a view on future value v current sp?

It seems most of the recent posts have been people bagging the Perf Shares, even though they are NOT stock holders

I'm very happy with the 2 projects...and what the mgt team has achieved, and will be voting to issue those shares

Balla Balla BFS had a NPV of $1.5B when aurox did it, and spent > $100m on it. So we seem to have a good deal at the price paid, and the JV partner Todd group has very deep pockets. The JV option for another 7.5% of the project for $36.4m implies a > $430m value of this project, assuming project financing obtained(?). Obviously offtake and port access/trans shipping options need to be sorted

I looked at a Paterson/TZMI report that used an average of $12/T EV value for minerals sands plays. Eucla is low zircon but even using half of that its, say $6/T X 20m T = $120m ...using the recent JORC

Assuming Todd deal concludes there will be 80m shares and 30m oppies. So even at diluted 111m shares on issue, mkt cap of less than 50m at current sp, there seems be plenty of upside in the share price....

Assuming deal goes ahead we will have ~$13m cash to update the Balla Balla BFS with new costs, and to do more work at Eucla

All in all seems a pretty good story. Any other holders done similar calcs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.