NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

valuation

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Assuming that the big white knight ( Paramount Group?)is successful in neutralising Anglo/ARM then one would imagine that NKP's future would look very promising.

NKP would have financial support from the Sth African government's IDC , new investors as well as DRA its mine developer.

We may find that astute private equity groups may also offer financial support on condition of taking out minority holders such as you and I.Its been done plenty of times thru history when companies are at their low points and desperate shareholders want out.

Let me refer you to the last two broker reports from Edison and DJ Carmichael both dated 2010 as reference. You will still find them on NKP's Home page. Both houses valued Garatau alone in excess of 92cents per share. I know that a lot has happened since 2010. BUT has NKP lost that much value when you look forward into 2013 and beyond?

Surely platinum will be in demand once again and shortages of the metal should from current estimates drive the price beyond $1800 p oz.

The BFS from DRA indicates that production costs are not high and profits are assured. And thats only taking into consideration one reef and ignoring Tubatse.

So before anyone accepts the first offer that may come along... please consider what NKP is really worth. Ignore the current sp. DRA has and so has the next major investor who is prepared to accept 20c for a large parcel of NKP stock. They are opportunistic entry points.

In my opinion any offer under 70c will be a joke.

Happy if supporters of NKP would produce their valuations for our consideration. But please base them upon facts and future prospects and not todays valuation of platinum companies going under or who have ceased mining due to high cost of production or strikes.

Anyone wanting a stake in NKP is looking beyond todays adverse conditions.They are looking for suckers to bail out in order to milk the cream down the track.

Views welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.