NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Kiril / Options. Not worrying about them yet. Still think they...

1. 462 Posts.
    Kiril / Options. Not worrying about them yet. Still think they will be fine, and not because of the threat of litigation. I am just optimistic and think it will work out ok with a reasonable compromise. (but maybe it does not hurt to have the reminder of such possibility in a public forum, whilst negotiating a potential deal)
    But really no point is talking lawyers until there has been at least a hint from the company that we wont get them. (Or has someone got that hint and I missed it?)
    I still think they would be asking for too much trouble not to issue them. All they have to do is skew the ratios towards the shareholders, and give the option holders a token, and it solves a litigation problem. Even if a new party takes a big chunk or shares from G, they are better off with this scenario, than potential legal action hanging over the head of nkp.
    But again, I think we will get a decent ratio anyway. I also have some year old but relevant correspondence on the matter, should it be needed, but very interesting point from pelican about the wording / JV.

I also will probably not be accepting a low ball offer. I am a bit fickle and sometimes think and say that I just want out, and would settle for my average price. Regardless of the fact that they are going to be worth many multiples of my average price and far more than a low ball to whoever buys them.
    But I am not sure that the value I think they have (assuming anglo fixed) is the main reason I will hold (to the bitter end as someone put it).
    I think I will hold out for more (~$1 is what I have often said), out of spite.
    I think 3 years+ of pain and being misled, is worth more than token offer, and I think I am stubborn, angry and stupid enough to risk the lot based on spite.

Also it seems that most don’t expect a deal or really good news by the mid Oct timeframe as suggested in ASX announcement (4-6 weeks from Aug 31), do we expect any update by then at this time?

Sensitivity maybe in next ten days? Which if using anglo processing option is going to show some pretty nice figures I think. But (not aimed at heron), we have been told we are going to see this before and have never got it.
    I just hope they are going to keep us informed along the way, but I think it quite unlikely.

I also note mac used a very clear "when" in relation to anglo being settled rather than an if. I wish I had that confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.