NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

valuation, page-3

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Mac, couple of nice posts there.

Heron's was also interesting as i have received a few emails over the weekend that confirm same, so it appears we may have a good final quarter for NKP.

From all accounts i do not expect that a low ball offer would be "recommended" as accepted by the board.... they too know what NKP is worth, and the Directors hold shares themselves....

On a side note, i saw in the Herald Sun today that the big "winner" stock for the week in the financial section was AQP. I had been watching AQP until last week (which kept me away from looking due to tragic events). It looked like really good entry, and has started to move on the back of PGM prices (artificial or not). I don't know much about AQP however upon looking at their 5 year chart i nearly fell off my chair to see that they had been as high as $15 per share,,,, $15!!!!!!!!

Now, again i know little about AQP however that SP of $15 aligns with PGM prices at the same time of $2,200 per oz. I'm not sure what has happened with AQP resource since that time, but surely if PGM prices started to rise towards the $2k per oz mark you would have to think that these share prices would go back to a conservative 1/3rd of their historic highs.....

With regards to your post then, value, and in light of the above... NKP as one of the lowest cost producers of platinum sitting on huge resource (not sure by comparison to AQP resource) but hells bells, gotta take a step back and look at the upside from bloody 7.7c....

if indeed there is a settlement with Anglo, and we all pray there will be, i think that this may be a very very exciting end to the calendar year.

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.