NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Bit bored of the bickering, at least try to make it amusing or...

1. 462 Posts.
    Bit bored of the bickering, at least try to make it amusing or entertaining. Is it pick on borksey now that rocket has gone? Who cares about his political affiliation.
    Pick on AJ, whilst he rubs it in how clever he is, and how clever we are not, and then says he does not get why that would be annoying. I would say what I really think, but then I would have to repost my real point after being moderated.
    Borksey on the other hand, is at least contributing. I suggest getting less narky and reading borksey recent posts again, and you might see a valid point about capex, and a very valid point about management. which is a good segue, and therefore moving on;

I could list a few things that seem to be drawing to a head, but I think most of it covered off in bits and pieces by others, and who knows when any of it will be official. It is NKP after all.

Now I am aware of the saying wolf in sheep's clothing, but I find one of the most constructive parts of recent goings on is the new boss and new other director to be on board when everything clears. And this has been asx announced, (even if it is based on a future event.)

Now Abe (I suspect we would be mates, so I am sure he wont mind me nicknaming him), is an experienced miner and expert, and I think has been on the ground in SA for some time. He may have conflicting loyalties, but who here is not going to be happier with a professional and expert running the show? Has to be a step up from the bumbling buffoons at the helm right now. Maybe a new era of professionalism?
    I say go Abe, go! And plan to have a T-shirt made up to say the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.