NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Had a quick read of posts and I wonder if the NKP stock sufferes...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Had a quick read of posts and I wonder if the NKP stock sufferes from a missing exit door...
    havent we all grown a few grey hairs during the trading halts and protracted negotiations to suit all?
    Is there a smart way to put a floor under the SP and ease those locked in feelings?
    A guaranteed buyback or something? However with my limited experience in shares...why do buybacks seem to stagnate the SP as I have noticed elsewhere.
    I am just woffling on pretty unskilled but with most things slowly working out...isnt there a way to unlock a bit of action?
    Listing elsewhere?

Why I say this ...I noticed some kids take a risk to jump in...and I was worried...but the real test was had they a plan for the way out? and they did...I had worried over the wrong thing ie jumping in and they were smart to have their way out preplanned.

Getting in might be risky but having a way open to get out reduces risk considerably...and is in fact very smart...

I have no ideas how this relates but feel there is no or too few doors open to exit...make a doorway,imo.It should bring interest and rewards,imo.

Less blocking and more open doors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.