XRO 0.48% $145.32 xero limited

price has jumped by a heap - agreed. Looks like it's up again...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    price has jumped by a heap - agreed. Looks like it's up again today.. perhaps it might continue powering to $12? Unfortunate given i'd liquidated on wed.. but I guess you can't time them all. Still the run has been stellar and one has to ponder in the short term valuations... definitely a good prospect winner in the medium to long term.

Seems like next few yrs focus will be on improving software/market share, but at the end of the day turning over a profit at the end of the day is most important.

An accountant as well - can't comment on large > $3m turnovers as I haven't had exp with that on Xero, but true for the SME market it does seems quite handy/useful. not to mention the ease with which you cans end overt he accounts (well give access/login really) to your accountant.

Definitely like the product but would like to see a bit of a pull back/consolidation to $10.... if it runs to $12, great for all long term holders... but really makes you wonder about the valuations and when it will finally go back down! Running on momentum atm for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.