RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

valuation

1. 73 Posts.
    Hey,

For some reason this company is valued completely off the mark. Another redlight company in the states is valued at half rdf's and looses about 7 mill us a year. If you really think about it, something really isn't right.

Something that has suprised me is the interest for speed cameras. All over the us it seems they are showing interest in speed cameras. Lots of cities are re-bidding contracts to include speed or adding them on to current systems. I initially thought they would just be for work and school zones, but it seems there is a big concern about speeding through intersections. I also thought it would take years to get them up, but it appears they are coming up faster than i assumed.

I read an article a while back about one of rdf's speed cameras. It was catching an alarming rate of speeders. unfortunately, only about one month's worth of revenue will be counted for this current period cause this particular camera went in at the beg of june.

Does anyone have any idea how many speed cameras are currently operational?

I really think this report due out in about 6 weeks is going to catch many many people by surprise. I am curious to see how much the stock pops. This company had better watch out cause if it keeps trading at this capitalization it is going to get bought out by a major player trying to get in the rlc and speed business. They will sell off the communications division for a nice profit and all we'll get is something like 7 bucks a share. That sounds great now, but I'm telling you silly ausies this company is worth far more.

I love your country though. Traveled up the eastern coast from sydney to cairnes many years back. Amazing place. dove at ball's dive camp out of townsville and sailed in the whitsunday islands. yall got lots to be proud of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.