RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: valuation---for redlight27 Hey,good responses to my posts....

1. 73 Posts.
    re: valuation---for redlight27 Hey,

good responses to my posts. in a hurry and hope to post more later. i looked again and found a used one of serpent on amazon. used books are as good as new guess i overlooked it at the time.

this link does not work on my at home computer. i will try on my other one tonight and hopefully post again. if it works, i believe this is article about min. maybe it will work for you. not for me....

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=105206

i think, i think, don't quote me on this... the new police chief for houston's brother works for acs. a former and influential city councilmember of houston works for nestor. it is not public who made the trial. i would be surprised if it is anyone other than nestor, acs and redflex. given that, i would not be surprised if redflex does not win. i wouldn't feel negative to redflex either. just don't see it as realistic to expect this win. but, i recal min. was a similar situation and redflex won. who knows, but don't be upset if redflex doesn't win. the others have more than home court advantage if you know what i mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.