RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

oops, looks like i did again...i just don't think aussies fully...

1. 73 Posts.
    oops, looks like i did again...

i just don't think aussies fully understand the situation here. The ohio ruling was not as big a deal as the price makes things out to be. Yes, it was a setback, but it has a long way to go before it takes affects. many hurdles to jump so to speak. Also, what happens most every time is that they grandfather in the current systems. this is done to save face to both the politicians who created the law and the politicians in the local cities who gave the green light to rlc programs. they really just want to publicly poster and make a name for themselves while cashing in the lobby money.

The really important thing to keep in mind are 4 major factors at work here.

1) a majority of people want red light cameras. reports vary, but it is way past the minimum that politicians pay attention to.

2) a really weird paring has happened with the rlcs. the far far right republicans have embraced banning the rlc cameras. The say they believe in right of privacy and that they don't work. The right of privacy thing is a joke. They are actually gettin money from lawyers who fight traffic tickets. Ohio is a very corrupt state, their governor just got convicted this week on illegal gifts or something. look it up if you don't believe me. also, the republican party has really botched this year so far and might get creamed in the next election. bush has historic low for approval.

3) The cameras will prevail because our governments are always short of cash and things considered 'sin' are always taxed. These things always play out this way. in texas three years ago someone suggested machine gambling at race tracks and designated areas. it was absolutely crushed. now we cannot cut property taxes, huge revolt going on now about high property taxes, so they brought up the gambling thing. it barely lost. they couldn't pass a school funding budget this week cause everyone voted against cause it didn't include a property tax break. i am willing to bet that they pass the gambling thing in the next 2 years to pay for the school/ prop tax thing. my point is, when these guy's backs are up against the wall it is really funny how things change. these politicians love to spend and its just a matter of time before all states turn over.

4) it reduces red light running accidents and speed accidents. It's kindof pathetic this was not number one. Just don't think that way anymore after i've been following politics, stocks and reading for awhile. kindof pathetic huh?

just my 2 cents, but i am very excited about this company and have been for some time. i just don't know if you guys fully understand what you have here.

ps. i know i cant spell. if you're looking for a grammar lesson or want to critique grammar i think you're on the wrong board. this board is for people who want to make $$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.