SLX 1.40% $5.07 silex systems limited

Valuation, page-6

1. 20,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Apart from the announcement about Chronologic yesterday, what has really changed?
    They always said they would look for a partner for Solar Systems and let them do the heavy lifting, if they can get the new solar cells to 50%+ efficiency and release a new dish that is half the size at 1000suns, then I have no doubt there will be a rush to partner or become an equity partner from a number of applicants.

The same really applies to Translucent as well, they have been saying the same for months now, if not more than a year, that they will either spin off some of their tech of it or look for an equity partner, so what's different today? BUGGER all in my opinion.

MG said Silex would focus on the laser technology, did you notice where he said they will be helping with the development?
    MG won't be sitting on his hands, did anybody here read what the market is for Nuclear Medicine is? they say it will be worth $24 billion by 2030, from what I see laser Isoptope capture for nuclear medicine is cheaper and easier that other methods, what percentage of that $24 billion could be the laser enrichment component? it is only a guess at this point, but would one quarter of that may be possible?
    Fair Dinkum, that would have to be just as lucrative as the laser Uranium enrichment you would think?
    No bloody wonder MG would be focusing on that?
    It is really a no brainer, the other subsidiaries, apart from Chronologic will take care of themselves, simply because they are ready to do so, even their IP would be worth mega bucks , but the main game laser "ISOTOPE" separation is the main game .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
0.070(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.200B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.00 $5.08 $4.95 $1.996M 397.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 $5.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.07 5917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.