SLX 2.13% $5.06 silex systems limited

Valuation, page-4

1. 4,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Poly you are spot on, the issue as I made a point of a few weeks back is that market has lost faith in the board and the story. The SP will trade at these values until the story changes and the board show that they are making the right choices.

SLX need to get the investments in and focus on the R & D as much as possible. Remove the costs of building plants and buying factories etc. The business plan failed and the we are being punished by the market for the bad business choices that have been made.

I'm sure that MG and his 6Million shares is feeling the pressure and the wake up call the market has given the board. Would a major fund investor buy SLX with the current poor track record and delays on the key project, while the other projects are in unknown states and being scaled down????? The risk factor is too high for them. Risks need to change with new investors coming in to assist/fund or take the product to production under license in Solar Systems and translucent or a turn around by GLE.

So lets see what this next period brings as they work on these deals....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.