YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

I'm using Bellamy's (BAL) as a bit of a yard stick. BAL are also...

1. 18,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I'm using Bellamy's (BAL) as a bit of a yard stick. BAL are also use contract manufacturing for their consumer products....the main one being infant formula sold into the Chinese market. All their products are organic, which, from my perspective, is great from the sales and marketing angle, but creates difficulties from a production standpoint....especially if, as expected, demand is string for their product(s). YOW would also seem to be on a winner regarding sales and marketing (a very appealing product, and in the case of Walmart, being placed perfectly near the checkouts to cater.for that impulse buy). However, from what I can see, NOT being organic makes life easier for YOW from the production side of things.

BAL have a current market cap of around
    $178m, and, according to Google Finance, are trading on a HISTORIC p/e of 135 (and I stress 'historic'). That number should come down significantly as they continue to penetrate the Chinese market.

So, in an attempt to answer your question, if BAL is any guide, I would say a current market cap for YOW is quite appropriate, and, if the roll-out goes as people here expect, probably quite conservative versus BAL.

What do others think?
    Last edited by WangChung: 06/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.