EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Valuation

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Please everyone silly predictions of 600 Million market caps are pie in the sky. Yes EDE was 70 cents once with 120 Million shares. MC was over 100 Million can it get back there? Maybe, i am a bull but a realist, the last months trading when All Ord has come off 11% and we have gone up 3 fold is great but at some stage Mr Market needs big questions answered. I am hoping Crossing everything hoping that years of research into this technology come true for me.

Again we will find hurdles as previously stated shares dont go up in a straight line so at the moment i for one am happy that it looks like all the old money is out and new money is coming into the stock. My research is telling me 3.5 cents is the previous high which needs to be tested. If we get good news from 1 of our numerous projects going on at present IMHO this is acheivable. Then maybe we might see some Blue Sky, where it goes might be to do with potential earnings and contracts.

Talks of MC are too early just enjoy the ups and downs as we are still a Micro Stock hoping to grow with a great product which could revolutionalise the way we build things in the future.Thanks Rob0203.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.