YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Valuation, page-5

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I got lucky and rode the last uptrend from 60 something cents to $1 at the time of the cap raise. I'm not one to knock a big gain like that over a few weeks so I sold out.

On face value, Yowie should be smashing it out of the park. What other listed ASX stock has distribution through major American retailers like Walmart etc?

What worries me is all the extra baggage that seems to go along with the company. Why is this court case still ongoing? What is doing with the bonuses? Why hire new executives (who to me look like semi-retired dudes on massive salaries hoping to see their last days out in peace) when you already have your product in the biggest chains? What can they add?

Basically my big question has to be, why is this company still not profitable?

I am following this story to possibly trade the next swing, but I doubt I will ever hold a meaningful number of shares long term until they justify the excessive costs of their top heavy structure.

I suspect that is why many potential investors are waiting on the sidelines to see just how low this market cap will go. It does look cheap enough at present, but even I rolled my eyes at that non-event of an announcement today.

When there is such strong negative sentiment/mistrust of management the numbers only matter so much. You could buy now and be waiting a fair while for that sentiment to change.

Just my take on it as someone not emotionally invested in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 118344 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 156545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.