GRR 2.70% 36.0¢ grange resources limited.

Valuation, page-4

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    good work.

might want to check your june 17 cash balance as it appears you didnt deduct for the divvi.

also, did you allow for FOB which is about $10USD and reduces their cash received.

all assumptions also based on current AUD which appears to keep climbing and a little detrimental to their AUD earnings.

overall, it does however highlight that 24c is quite ridiculous for this stock at present time.

I would be delighted to see 50c as it would make it a 5 bagger for me which rarely happens when i buy heaps of a particular stock. (normally make the most % gains on my small purchases and get burned on the larger ones)

just waiting and watching to buy more again should price drop a little further.

bought some back today as i feel i oversold on wednesday when the price was green and 26.5 whilst all the other miners went very backwards on the day. if it rises and goes beyond so be it as i already have large holding and i can now see a few more other opportunities i can take advantage of to make up a missed ride to 30.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $416.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $621.5K 1.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46745 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 45534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.