G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Naturally, as you make money off the current process, so hardly...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Naturally, as you make money off the current process, so hardly likely you would like any of the current so called legal rip off processes allowed on the ASX being banned from trading, or even questioned, and hence your insipid response, so naturally dismissed by you, as in your opinion, it isn't in the realms of 'manipulation', when by any measure it clearly is.

Many areas in our society are getting dangerously close to exploding. Even here on the stock market, so think about it, if you piss everyone off totally you will get a revolt, and it is just about at that point, in many arenas, and many places, and the rules will change inevitably and it will not be to your liking, so don't get too cocky on what you think you can achieve by 'just playing the game'. Great if it is a fair playing field, but we all know it isn't in recent times, so start to think on where you might end up.

I guess many people don't think of late, so we are a tad focused on now, instead of the future.

Yeah I know an odd post, I just hope it makes some think, but I doubt it, so I guess in the current climate, I will just be put on ignore, but your choice as always, but at least I did try to articulate some of the idiocy of the current times on some small level. I already know I failed, as too many agendas to cope with, but always worth at try.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.