G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Valuation, page-42

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    who knows what else they've got...the fact is they have 405k carats going to auction that's crazy amazing for MUS and compared with 6mnths ago.

1) A company couldn't succeed more than what mus has in a 6mnth period...and the fact is the share price has been pummelled with punch after punch from Arena the last couple of months and still moved higher....what a performance.

2) As an investor the slower share price build on good volume inflicted by Arena has been a positive especially regarding there decision to offload all but options before auction. Good strength in the share price to date.

3) Traders are going to trade this stock...even investors are going to get out looking to get back in at lower levels....it hit 20 and retraced....it will hit plenty more highs and retrace as it grows over the next 12mnths. Not ethical investing on some investors part but can't be avoided....that's business!

4) How can anyone bet against MUS after its performance over the last 6 mnths and prospects for the future is beyond me....the risk reward doesn't get any better than this...even novice investors like myself can be confident in this stock!

Loyal investors it's been a pleasure and enjoy the ride to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.