EMH 3.77% 25.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Valuation

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Now this political hot air is beginning to blow over, how much should EMH be worth?

Just a reminder of how we are valued against our peers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/la...tion-2.3772278/?post_id=28083555#.WetVCUpXeK0

Things have moved on since this table was produced. Eg the value of AVZ has increased substantially and our value has decreased. The EV/ Resource figure for AVZ is currently $30 and our figure is $16.

Note that AVZ figures are based on an exploration target only and EMH figures don't include yesterday's drill results.

Forget the fact that in comparison, Cinovec is centrally located for European end-users and is well serviced by infrastructure, a road adjacent to the deposit, rail lines located 5 km north and 8 km south of the deposit and an active 22 kV transmission line running to the historic mine.

Based on this table if we were valued 10 times more we would still look cheap!

The reason for this anomaly can be summarized in two words Politics and Finance. The needs of the Czech Government and Europe as a whole require that these two issues will be dealt with imminently.

As I've said previously imo we now have the 'perfect storm' for serious SP appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $52.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $7.456K 28.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.