HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

User66 you have pretty much nailed the technical side of the...

1. 804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    User66 you have pretty much nailed the technical side of the analysis except I like to look at the people behind the company and the directors in particular. James Gong has the Chinese connections and industry experience and background to deliver. A great pedigree you might say. By the end of the first day listing IMO there will be those that have paid too much and those that were wishing they had got in. Those that sold too cheap and those that should have sold when the price reached the intraday high.

This is a long term play with high risk but massive rewards and multiples if they get it right and maintain the commercial relationships with the Chinese.

Either way profits will be made and lost along the way but in two to three years time this may just end up a large success story. My strategy for those looking to accumulate more would be to buy a week or two after open as by then the P&D element will have been largely reduced and the market will have determined a price related to supply and demand and not day traders.

GLTAH and to those entering on market open

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.