EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Dear Lord, to me,extract is now a different kind of stock to all...

1. 480 Posts.
    Dear Lord,
    to me,
    extract is now a different kind of stock to all others in the market place. ??

why ----
    these couple of factors set the rules for s/p movement.

the top 20 holders hold a huge amount of stock and thus have reduced what is avaiable to the stock buyer.

a huge number of holders, that I can guess at or have been told, will not sell, not for a long long time.

Canada will require stock, which equals less stock available to the asx buyer

therefore the basic supply and demand factors have come to play with EXTRACT's stock.

very, very little stock available, therefore you must pay a higher figure to lure the hold stock from tight hands.

you may have noticed the way the s/p jumps on small amounts of stock that is available in the seller's lists ?

some what interesting times ahead for EXTRACT, and I can ONLY GUESS, that the story is about to unfold,

why
    did you know of a base camp for 30 works ?
    did you know that the company is advanced to having the modelling for their open cut operations ?
    And then, it was released the INFORMATION, when its been done !

the list is never ending :)

lov Dx2
    What is this EXTRACT Geo doing ?
    Is this what he thinks of EXTRACT's knockers and rubbishers ?
    Here in Namibia or is he just watering the plants that grow their in yellow cake along the yellow brick road ?
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.