EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

valuation, page-11

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Tibbs, if you read my original post you will see that I am saying EXT's market cap will rise as things like scoping study, maiden resource statement etc are completed.

My basic point is that some people think this rise in MC will take 12 months but I am forecasting 6 months. Then to ascertain what market cap EXT could achieve I have compared to neighbours like BMN and DYL.

I even went to the extent of saying "whilst they are not identical to EXT, are reasonable comparators or as reasonable as you're likely to get."

So when you say "Comparing MC's, means you are saying all three companies/projects are at the same level now" that is totally incorrect, I was not saying they are at the same level of progress, I was infact emphasising the opposite.

I take great pains to be reasoned and methodical in what I say. I go to lengths to provide supportive calculations and data so it is a little galling when what I post is read in a cursory fashion and criticised based on a quick superficial read.

I know you are being helpful but go back and read the original post, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.