@saintex I have been accumulating shares in PPL and while...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    @saintex I have been accumulating shares in PPL and while reading today DMX fund Sept update i discovered they were also holding shares in PPL a resurgent SaaS..See what they say:"PPL sells data and insights to over 700 global clients. PPL had been on our watchlist since it undertook a comprehensive balance sheet restructuring in 2020. In late 2020 PPL provided earnings guidance for FY21 pointing to a much improved $3m EBITDA, but given PPL’s relatively poor track record, we were initially somewhat skeptical of the turnaround potential here. However, following a strong fourth quarter result where PPL recorded EBTDA of $1m and positive cash flows of $922k, and after being suitably impressed in meetings with management by the turnaround and growth strategy, we initiated a position. At our entry price, PPL was trading on ~6x FY22’s EBITDA. ( Sp has doubled since i gather)
    PPL’s FY21 revenues came in at $30m (up 24%) and it exceeded its EBITDA guidance, reporting $3.1m, (up 124%). Growth in new markets (particularly in Europe) and existing customer activity has seen a strong start in FY22, and notwithstanding a strong share price increase, its current valuation remains undemanding."
    As of today MC is up at A$ 66M but FY22 Q1 revenue should be 50% up YOY with Ebitda following. The CEO said it as much during a recent presentation. Also they are expanding globally, already 40% of their sales are from outside Australia .Operating in 7 countries having opened Singapore in Sept 2020 and Mainland Europe in Jan 2021.Getting stronger in the UK, market 10 times the size of Australia for them. Each new office is profitable after... 2 months ( they only hire sales people as tech is handled from India). CEO also said no need anymore for CR. Blue chips clients already.including my alma matter and 17% of ASX companies. 91% repeat clients. 20% recurring revenue. Winning market share and clients from competitors too. And a new product 'Audience Intelligence" launched late April, patent pending and already popular, which earned PPL the Australian Business Award 100 for SAAS Inovation today. Capital investment down from $4M to $2M and should stay around there from now on.
    You may have a look at the youtube CEO presentation https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-coffee-microcaps-investor-presentation.6276399/page-17?post_id=55964455
    Also Andrew Crebar https://www.andycrebar.com/p/mopoke-cloud-september-2021

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.