Hi Saintex, sorry, in the middle of live deals. No time to dig...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi Saintex, sorry, in the middle of live deals. No time to dig more on PPL. I have my notes but no time to put them in order.
    FYI CEO said PPL, on top of getting its own clients was also taking market share and staff from competitors ( cant be 100% he was referring to Yougov but it sounded like it). Keep in mind new offices are profitable after only two months. Read somewhere this type of Saas was valued on average at x 10 times revenue ( once you have proven urself). Mgmt was also v v confident Q1 FY 2022 revenue would be up more than 50% YOY. And Audience iNtelligence seems unique and v well liked by the first customers.
    About DDH1 and Swick, seems like v good fit. I am surprised i missed DDH1 as it looks like a very solid company (PE ex owners...). Of course not thrilled with valuation at only x 3.9 Ebitda but more upside with OXT listing and riding the new DDH1 next y. But i still believe another party may come... Imdex is valued at..x 13,2 Ebitda..
    Forgot to tell u: bought shares in coal miner TER following the solving of the urgent debt issue las week ( 15 months to pay it) . MC at only A$ 130M+.. Their australian mine with 2.25Mt/y saleable at FOB A$65/t is doing v fine, The SA ones with equity saleable 6MT/y, it is more complicated as a significant portion of output is sold at fixed price to ESKOM but exports are significant too at around 1.7Mt.. But at current coal prices attractive. Re rate soon i believe. Surprised that TIG would be close to MC of $ 400M with yearly production of only 800Kt unless i miss smthing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.