@ Saintex: Apologies, v v busy with work and had to study for a...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    @ Saintex: Apologies, v v busy with work and had to study for a professional exam( passed!)
    PLY: Not a huge fan at this stage.
    DGL: SP going down.. looking at entry as i missed it before.. (Sometimes one may be right on the topic but needs to watch out how it is said..).
    CLG: finally recognised by market but unfortunate fire..
    PPL: despite superb results SP is hammered. lets be patient.
    ALO: have another look: mgmt just announced they will surpass guidance by 20%+ for both revenue and Ebitda = close to 3 times the results of 2021. Current valuation less than x3 Ebitda.
    FEX: Understand your concerns. Also keep in mind highest cost is road transport...450km to port ! and with oil at over $120/b it is going to hit. Also mgmt v smartly renewed their hedging cover for 50% of output from Oct BUT it will be 22% less than the current one.(A$180/230). Need to wait for August to know the dividend. I am thinking around 5-6 sen. I sold a portion of my holding.
    TER: what a turnaround thanks to crazy coal prices. Minting money daily. But i sold 1/2 this morning (bought in low 20ies). Yes i believe they are interest bearing debt free. My take is upcoming dividend is for 6 months. MC v low BUT I don't see these insane coal prices going on very long. Between coal at $400, Oil at $120, Natural Gas at $9/MMBtu and additionally Palm oil prices through the roof + Wheat up too, so many countries are heading to a wall if nothing changes.
    SMR: have a look: another coal player: v v lucky timely purchase by the indonesian Billionaire shareholders of 80% of the BMC.Just completed.This catapults the company from around 2M+T/ y to ..12M !. please note: metallurgic coal and debt to partially finance the purchase ( will be paid off v v fast). Surprisingly SP has come back down from $2.75 to 2.3...MC around S 2.1B/ TER $ 0.6B.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.