Valuation, page-8

1. 7,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Yep, not just throwing platitudes around but I was impressed by your early move into e-commerce stocks because it *should* have been an obvious one for me to take a good look at, even if only due to that scalability factor. I feel I’ve missed the best returns there & I hate chasing stock prices so I’ll stay away but I’m jealous!

Probably the thing that steered me away was that I saw it in the same basket of “retail sales” and with COVID upon us there was no way I was touching brick & mortar retail. I presumed that with the economic impact of COVID & lockdowns, retail spending would be hit hard & slowly grind to a halt - of course it did in shop fronts but shifted online. There’s another lesson there for me - about number 7,059 the market has taught me.

There is *one* smallish cap (circa $170m) resources stock that I think L you would get a kick out of researching. Former iron ore producer, belted around badly as they shifted gears into a potentially very large project producing salt & SOP. Probably 1-2 yrs away from producing but the project development is progressing well & has been substantially de-risked. I have a parcel, but am keen to gradually shift more capital across there as a longer term play before she runs too hard. Code is BCI, would be interesting to get your thoughts on that.
    Last edited by SuperWealthy: 23/01/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.