Valuation, page-211

1. 3,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    @SebbyV
    Hi Sebby,
    Thanks for your post on Cettire.
    Quite difficult to put any critics on Cettire threads.
    I am a shareholder, but really appreciate when people challenge the ideas with good points.

I find most of your points interesting.
    The only one where I have questions is regarding the facts that luxury brands do not need Cettire.
    The brands, in particular the global leaders are still looking for the good strategy to sell online. So, any company which is doing well online with luxury products probably interests them.

As you mention it, one of the key point here remains the link between Cettire and the brands.
    Perhaps, one mistake so far (including mine) has been to think that Cettire should have the same type of relationship with every brand.
    More and more, I think that Cettire will have to adjust its relationship with each brand :
    1/ For example, give up to sell some of the brands, when the risk of legal action is too high.
    Not sure, it would modify much the profile of Cettire, as they seem already to not sell much some of the big brands.
    2/ Cettire may also decide to personalize its pricing policy, accepting brand pricing in some cases.

In case you have not seen it, there was a good comparison between Farfetch and Cettire, done recently by Forager fund analyst.
    It is a short video called : "is Cettire out of fashion ?". I think you can find it on Youtube or on Forager website.
    Quite interesting, as their international equity analyst has no particular opinion on Cettire, but tries to use what she learned on Farfetch and apply it to Cettire.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.