KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

fair to say there’s scepticism around it, and that’s probably...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

fair to say there’s scepticism around it, and that’s probably due to the risks.

But, KLL is almost at first production, and they’ve taken measures to derisk the process. What I reckon is the risk reward is generous here. It’s risky because the rest of the industry (and also the company in the past to be fair) has had its fair share of curveballs. however, if they do manage positive free cash flows in the next two years (to be generous) they should errate. Also, I think longer term macro conditions will treat this company well (I’m talking price floor on Mannheim process, pressure in ag yields, pop growth and dietary development of third world etc).

at 22 cents you’re pricing in a lot of “misses” on forecasts, imo. Sure it may not shoot up double at production (because it’s not lithium) but it should definitely build to a pe with a growth multiple once profitability and trust is established. Essentially they’ve shot themselves in the foot cap raising panic era 2020, and so4 is cursed with an idiot for a ceo. But look at the company now!
    Last edited by bigdtrades: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.