MSB 6.91% $1.16 mesoblast limited

Hi Reg, no, honestly I'd rather not price an approval for MSB's...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2922
    Hi Reg,

no, honestly I'd rather not price an approval for MSB's SP - the main reason being that I'm looking through it & a little way past it i.e. the actual approval notification date itself.

I'm really not interested in anything on the notice date other than the gear change that's going to be required of analysts/ brokerage houses by a regulatory approval with immediate impact i.e. with stock in place for delivery & sales able to be made (literally) from the getgo. IMO it'll be like watching the whole analyst market behave like Morningstar Quantitative on steroids.

Once that happens, and we start being treated by market money as something other than a leper, you'll be amazed by how many friends it'll be revealed that we had all along & that we didn't know anything about, and how many are willing to then sing our praises to the great unwashed because it's played out with "everything proceeding as (they) have foreseen" [Credit: Emperor Palpatine].

Once everything goes crazy, then I'll venture some pricing - but not solely about that, because it'll be impossible to divorce the impending impact of the next couple of asteroids.

But I guess you & I'll be able to enjoy a beer or two at the AGM. @dolcevita is checking out the scene too. Keep me posted.

Cheers
    GLTA(LT)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.075(6.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.324B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $18.64M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 137707 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 23883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.075 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 3730649
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.