TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

valuations anyone??

1. 16,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Roo Roo, amex, dnantron

Any of you tried doing a forward valuation of TZL recently? Their guidance on expected revenue growth and profit of some mmonths back indicated that the sp should head north over the next few years..by my guesstimate to well over $1.00 and by 2008 to around $2.00 on a p/E basis. What we don't know is what impact the Textron sale of TFS will have on their projections.

Quite clearly though TZL has an excellent management team that wouldn't be there unless they saw significant growth in the next year or two. Let's say they buy part of TZL .. including business units that are currently turning a profit. What valuation then? And what if they acquire a smart materials supplier, sign major contacts with clients and form an alliance with a software developer? And what if they make a large placement to fund the acquisition at a good premium to current price .. say $1.00? And what if they then refloat the merged businesses on the NASDAQ at an even higher price.

All very interesting but all conjecture until we have some news. Roo roo I hope your "announcement in two weeks" (from 9/2) is on the money .. and that its good news.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.