STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I think you guys might be a little ahead of yourselves. First...

1. 153 Posts.
    I think you guys might be a little ahead of yourselves. First one must have faith in management so let me say something that maybe you should bear in mind whilst considering making an investment in this company

I sent an email to Tony Teng asking for a fairly simplistic answer to the following statement ie.

"Our auditors have issued a Qualified
    Opinion on the basis that they were
    unable to satisfy themselves as to the
    recoverability of a Non Current receivable of $1.7m resulting from an agent negotiated agreement with Beijing Yinkatong Technology (BCT) a company operating in China. The objective of iCash is to partner with local expertise to establish our operations in China. BCT is an ATM deployment and banking software company. The amount relates to a convertible loan to BCT and is convertible into equity in BCT. The Board has no current intention of converting the loan and will be seeking repayment of this amount. Our agent has informed the Board that the loan amount is recoverable." Quote unquote.

I am simply seeking advice from ICP on this point prior to making an investment in ICP. That was Wed/Thur last. So far, not a whimper from Tony Teng. I'm probably stupid in expecting Tony to have enough time on his hands to reply to such a mundane question from a would-be investor.
    Or am I?
    Good luck Mr Teng
    (Ex- would-be investor)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.