GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

valuations

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

without getting too far ahead of ourselves .. there's been an interesting discussion taking place on another forum about valuations applied to GDN based on the leadville reaching the mid-point find of expctations ... which some of the analysts were indicating could make GDN worth $10

lots of talk around of this stock being worth between .20 (downrampers) and $20 (holders and hopers) .....

my question will be, given the midrange expectation .. and allowing for more holes (at great expense) and also 20 years of drawing all this gas out .... what's the likey share price movement here on a big find ....

will it run up straight away to multiple dolars then a gradual climb to $10 and higher ??? or could we expect a much slower burn as new holes are sunk and instos manipulate a cheaper price to get aboard ?

forgetting for a moment the downside on failure .... how will the best case scenario play out.

I think some here need to be armed with sme analysis to ensure they don't get herded out the door cheap, as has been happening for the three weeks (not to mention today) ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.