SMM 0.00% 18.0¢ summit resources limited

Summitt (SMM)Geee ......that is an interesting share price and...

1. 399 Posts.
    Summitt (SMM)

Geee ......that is an interesting share price and valuation call...!!

...wow.... I am now really looking forward to how you calibrated and assessed and calculated that $9.00 share price from--... what Market Capitalization will they put Summitt (SMM) at--$9.00-- what actual Market Cap-- by the way--is that-- ....on your calculations.... ---gimp...??

Furthermore Gimp; at $9.00-- ....What Net Earnings and Profits-- after Infrastructure & mine Development and Bank Feasibility costs- -- and Price To Earnings (PE) ratios; adjusted for risk.... are you NOW basing that $9.00 ....as a fair valuation on.... for Summitt Ltd...(SMM) gimp...?

This is a very interesting (SMM) thread and hypothesis that you have opened up here gimp....

Thanks-- am looking forward to extrapolating these (SSM) numbers--with you-- based on YOUR --$9.00 figures-- and seeing how you actually calcualted the $9.00. ...??

Very much appreciative; gimp-- you opening this thread...Very Very Good idea......

Actually, imo, an excellent idea. --I commend you onm this, Well Done !

-Yes indeed...

This is actually one of my favourite Topics--Actual real Tangible valuations of corporations as businesses-- and those valuations being based on predicted future forward cash flows--....

So yes; ...thanks for opening the thread -- ...and now....of course; ---looking forward.... very much... to your reply....

Thanks in advance,

Kindest Regards,

Robbo . ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.