POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS has done well to secure these assets but biggest is not...

1. 366 Posts.
    POS has done well to secure these assets but biggest is not always the best ,its all about making money and to operate these 3 all at the same time i think POS will struggle and to be fair most companies would so at the moment they have 3 large cost centres windarra , blackswan and lake johnston .. POS needs to strip back ,sell off and consolidate these projects .

windarra needs a mill how much ??$30million maybe more thats a rough guess.

blackswan needs another $10mill on the mill and another $10-20mil to fix the pit up and lets not forget that the pit is talc carbonate (recovery is about 60%) unless they can get the technology of BHP to increase recoveries and serpentine ore recovery 77%

lake johsnton has a short mine life (18 months) at present but a good mill but needs love so maybe another $10mill there.

And throw all that ground they have into the mix which needs exploration/rents and rates to keep it in good standing so another few million , this is on top of there laverton farm in which they need to spend $2.7mil over 3 years
    Each project has pros and cons and maybe a con from one project could be a pro for another, so these millions are starting to add up now and i think POS needs to consolidate ,they only have $4mil in the bank and they have just spent $2.5million buying blackswan and lake johnston

Before the re-rating happens maybe the market is waiting for direction on what they intend to do with all this liability ............., thats my view on it anyway

But i could be wrong about all this too.

Anotonswig ..any thoughts on my view you seem very fond of POS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.