VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

VALUE ADD

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi all,
    This is my first post although I’ve watched on for many years. I think I have a good idea of who is pro VRC and who’s not. There is so much BS said but occasionally someone puts forward some good research or we hear from people who are maybe in the know so I follow along.
    Most on hear seem to be stuck on offtakes for Bunya and then funding which will then be the making of this company.
    My opinion is that the main goal should be to get a binding agreement to be part of the Energy Supply Developers super site.
    Imagine the interest now that in the next few years we will have the opportunity to supply a cell manufacturer with the 60 thousand tonnes of CSPG product at quoted $8000 ton. VOLT will then be in the position to VALUE ADD from either digging up its own graphite or they be an offtake partner to another miner. Trevor did mention that Syrah has the ability to expand and supply.
    Now that’s one super site and what IF they get the opportunity to supply another super site or maybe another 2, 3. Oh my.
    If successful then the supply of the so called waste from the spherical processing is earmarked to go to Urban Electric Power, Apollo batteries and potentially other in the lead acid space.
    So how many offtakes for Bunya does Volt actually want. They need them for stage one funding but if the above goes ahead they will digging up thousands and thousands of tonnes for there own use and VALUE ADDING to there own graphite.
    ZG and Europe is another conversation but steading as she goes and see what happens.
    My Thoughts and Opinions only
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.