WMT western metals limited

to buy some of the 500 million shares on offer, so many of which...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    to buy some of the 500 million shares on offer, so many of which that were made up at around 24c...

how else are they gonna regain the $30 million in market cap lost in the last month?

I'm afraid Andy-j and Meerkat were right all along...

The company are scum for making up so many millions of shares at half price just so citigroup could sell them down progressively, and so the directors could get huge salaries for nothing for years.

As I recall it was a little sniff of partnership/endorsement from BHP back around march 07 that send WMT into delirium, and rock samples of unbelievable grades fooled the rest.

The stock was really made of next to nothing, certainly not up over $200 million (40c+, where I bought alot). If it was, they would have developed their projects by now - into a mine (they were supposed to be smart, but maybe just smart for their own greed).

Finally I will admit this, after having sold out my last 300k at 10.5c, because I do expect to be able to rebuy at 5c. Look at WTN for example. They are worth less than their cash in hand! They just got down there faster than WMT.

The only small consolation I can get from this now is to watch it fall to ~5c. I already feel better seeing it having fallen below 10.5 in the same manner its been falling the past 6 months...

its not enough though :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.